Why Choose Norwood Dental?
The Norwood Dental Difference
Step into a relaxing atmosphere created to help families enjoy a caring and community-orientated dental experience. We are proud to offer a welcoming and respectful environment for all our guests. We offer:
- Massaging dental chairs
- Aromatherapy to put your mind and body at ease
- Netflix and noise-cancelling headphones
- Waiting room refreshments (including sparkling water, DAVIDsTEA, Starbucks, hot chocolate, apple cider, and more)
- Weighted anti-anxiety blankets that give you the feeling of being hugged
- Cozy fleece blankets for warmth
- Free patient Wi-Fi and a mobile device charging station
- A patient washroom fully stocked with all the toiletries you'll need to feel right at home
- Warm lemon-scented towelettes to help relax and create post-treatment bliss
- And much more!
Our dream was to create a dental practice where our patients can escape life’s stresses, have fun, and feel like they have a dental family that truly cares. We value relationships both within and outside our clinic walls, and believe the best conversations happen in a relaxed and friendly environment.
You might catch us (or yourself!) dancing in our hallway. You can always expect plenty of laughter and smiles. The Norwood Dental team prides itself on caring for people, not just teeth.
Dental Visits for Kids
We love seeing little ones at our practice! Our waiting room is stocked with books, toys, and single-use colouring activities. We pride ourselves on having a kid-friendly team and delivering dental appointments filled with fun. Our goal is for your child to develop a positive attitude toward dental health and learn the skills necessary for a lifetime of cavity-free smiles.
And the best part? Kids get to pick a FREE TOY from our toy room with every visit!
Let's Talk Shop
Norwood Dental Centre is proud to offer caring, quality and affordable dental care. Everyone is welcome! We offer direct billing and gladly accept all insurance plans. To ensure your care is as affordable as possible, we follow the Alberta Dental Association & College Fee Guide for all preventative care, including exams, x-rays, and cleanings. We are also partnered with iFinance to offer payment plans of up to six years for eligible patients.
At Norwood Dental Centre, we share smiles and we share life with those we care for. We listen and we learn what's important to you. Our goal is to deliver dentistry in a way that makes you look forward to your next dental visit. New patients are welcome. We'd be honoured to welcome you into our dental family.